Order NLIS Tags
In Australia, NLIS tags play a crucial role in livestock identification and traceability.
Order your NLIS tags click here
NLIS stands for National Livestock Identification System, and these tags are used to uniquely identify and track individual animals throughout their lifespan.
The requirement for NLIS tags arose from the need to ensure food safety and quality, prevent the spread of diseases, and maintain compliance with regulations and market access requirements.
If you are a livestock owner or farmer in Australia, ordering NLIS tags is a straightforward process. Here are the steps involved: 1. Registration: To order NLIS tags, you need to register with the relevant authority or organization responsible for livestock identification and traceability. 2. Tag Selection: Once registered, you can choose the type and quantity of NLIS tags required for your livestock. There are electronic NLIS tags and visual NLIS tags available, each with its unique features and benefits. 3. Order Placement: After selecting the tags, you can place the order with the authorized suppliers or tag manufacturers. 4. Payment: Make the necessary payment for the ordered NLIS tags based on the quantity and type selected. 5. Delivery: Once the payment is processed, the NLIS tags will be delivered to your specified address.
Order your NLIS tags click here
There are several authorized suppliers and tag manufacturers where you can order NLIS tags in Australia. These entities ensure that the tags comply with the required standards and regulations. To order NLIS tags, certain information is generally required, including your personal details, the number of livestock, and the type of animals you own. In terms of types of NLIS tags, there are electronic NLIS tags, also known as electronic identification (EID) tags, and visual NLIS tags. EID tags contain a microchip that stores and transmits animal information, while visual tags can be identified visually without the need for specialized equipment. The benefits of NLIS tags are multifold. They enable traceability and enhance food safety by facilitating the identification and tracking of animals throughout the supply chain. NLIS tags also aid in animal health management, allowing for prompt disease control and prevention measures.
Furthermore, having NLIS tags ensures compliance with market access requirements, both domestically and internationally.
- NLIS Tags maximize traceability and food safety: NLIS Tags provide a unique identification system for livestock, allowing for easy tracking and monitoring. This enhances traceability and ensures food safety throughout the supply chain.
- NLIS Tags facilitate animal health management: By tagging livestock, farmers can easily monitor and manage the health of individual animals. This helps in the early detection and control of diseases, leading to better animal welfare and productivity.
- NLIS Tags enable market access and compliance: Many countries require NLIS Tags for livestock movement and trade. By using these tags, farmers can ensure compliance with regulations and maintain access to domestic and international markets.
What are NLIS Tags?
NLIS tags, also known as National Livestock Identification System tags, are used to uniquely identify and track livestock animals in Australia. These tags are crucial for ensuring traceability, biosecurity, and disease management in the livestock industry. 1. Identification: NLIS tags are used to identify individual animals. Each tag has a unique identification number that is linked to the animal's records, including its birth date, breed, and medical history. This allows for accurate tracking and monitoring of each animal's movements and activities. 2. Traceability: NLIS tags enable traceability throughout the supply chain. By scanning the tags and accessing the central database, stakeholders such as farmers, meat processors, and regulatory authorities can trace the origin and history of each animal. This helps in identifying potential disease outbreaks, managing food safety risks, and ensuring compliance with regulations. 3. Biosecurity: NLIS tags play a vital role in biosecurity measures. With the ability to trace the movements of animals, it becomes easier to detect and contain the spread of diseases. In case of an outbreak, authorities can quickly identify and quarantine affected animals, preventing further transmission. 4. Disease management: NLIS tags contribute to effective disease management in livestock. By tracking the movements of animals, authorities can identify potential disease hotspots and take necessary preventive measures. In the event of a disease outbreak, the tags facilitate rapid response and effective containment measures. 5. Compliance: NLIS tags are a legal requirement for livestock owners in Australia. Farmers must ensure that all animals are appropriately tagged, and the records are accurately maintained. Non-compliance can result in fines and penalties. NLIS tags are essential for livestock identification, traceability, biosecurity, disease management, and regulatory compliance. These tags ensure that Australia’s livestock industry operates in a transparent and accountable manner, safeguarding animal health, food safety, and the overall sustainability of the sector.
Why are NLIS Tags Required?
NLIS tags, also known as National Livestock Identification System tags, are necessary for livestock in many countries for several important reasons: NLIS tags are required for livestock for traceability, disease control, market access, consumer confidence, and biosecurity reasons. They provide essential data and information that is crucial for effectively managing livestock industries and ensuring the safety and quality of the food supply chain. NLIS tags, also known as National Livestock Identification System tags, are necessary for livestock in many countries for several important reasons: NLIS tags are required for livestock for traceability, disease control, market access, consumer confidence, and biosecurity reasons. They provide essential data and information that is crucial for effectively managing livestock industries and ensuring the safety and quality of the food supply chain.
How to Order NLIS Tags?
Are you wondering how to order NLIS tags? Let's explore the process in a few easy steps. We will guide you through each stage, from registration to tag selection, order placement, payment, and delivery. Whether you are a farmer or a livestock handler, we have you covered. Prepare to simplify the process and guarantee proper identification of your animals with NLIS tags.
Step 1: Registration
The first step in ordering NLIS tags is registration. Follow these steps:
- Go to the official NLIS website.
- Click on the registration link to create a new account.
- Fill in all the required information, including your name, address, contact details, and farm details.
- Submit the registration form.
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to activate your account.
- Click on the activation link to complete the registration process.
- Once your account is activated, you can log in using your credentials.
- Review your account details to ensure the information is accurate.
Accurate registration is essential for the effective tracking of your livestock through the NLIS system. Therefore, it is important to provide correct and up-to-date information.
Order your NLIS tags click here
Step 2: Tag Selection
When it comes to selecting tags for your NLIS (National Livestock Identification System) order, there are important steps to consider:
- Identify your livestock: Before choosing tags, you should determine the type and number of livestock you have. This will help you select the appropriate tags for different species such as cattle, sheep, or goats.
- Choose the type of tag: NLIS tags are available in two main types - electronic tags and visual tags. Electronic tags contain an RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chip that stores information, while visual tags rely on visual identification numbers. It is important to consider the benefits and requirements of each type before making a selection.
- Ensure compliance: Check the NLIS requirements set by your local regulatory body. Make sure that the tags you choose meet the specific regulations regarding size, colour, and information to be displayed.
- Select a supplier: Research and choose a reputable supplier that provides NLIS tags. Take into account factors such as pricing, quality, reliability, and customer reviews. It is important to choose a supplier that offers reliable and durable tags.
- Quantity and customization: Determine the quantity of tags you need based on the number of livestock you have. Consider whether you require any additional customization such as sequential numbering or specific information to be included on the tags.
- Place your order: Once you have decided on the tag type, supplier, quantity, and any customization, proceed to place your order. Follow the supplier's instructions on their website or contact their customer support to ensure a smooth and accurate order placement.
Fact: NLIS tags are a crucial component of livestock traceability systems, allowing for accurate identification and tracking of individual animals throughout their life stages.
Step 3: Order Placement
During step 3 of the NLIS tag ordering process, you will need to place your order. Follow these steps to successfully complete your order placement:
- Review your tag selection: Before proceeding with the order placement, double-check the NLIS tags you have selected to ensure they meet your requirements.
- Provide required information: Fill out any necessary forms or provide the required information for your order. This may include details such as your name, contact information, and the number of tags you wish to order.
- Confirm your order: Once you have entered all the necessary information, carefully review your order details to ensure accuracy. Pay close attention to the quantity and type of tags you have selected.
- Select payment method: Choose your preferred payment method, whether it’s credit/debit card, bank transfer, or any other available option.
- Submit your order: After confirming your order and selecting the payment method, submit your order for processing. Ensure that all the required fields are properly filled out to avoid any delays or errors.
- Receive order confirmation: Upon successfully submitting your order, you should receive an order confirmation. This confirmation will serve as proof of your order and provide you with any additional instructions or information regarding the order.
When placing your order, keep in mind the following suggestions:
- Check shipping details: Make sure you provide accurate shipping information to ensure that your NLIS tags are delivered to the correct address.
- Double-check order details: Before submitting your order, review all the details once again to ensure that you have selected the correct NLIS tags and the desired quantity.
- Follow any additional instructions: Pay attention to any specific instructions provided during the order placement process. These instructions may include important details regarding payment or any additional documentation required.
- Keep order confirmation: After receiving the order confirmation, save a copy for your records. It can be used as a reference if you have any questions or need to track your order.
- Contact customer support if needed: If you encounter any issues or have questions during the order placement process, do not hesitate to reach out to the NLIS tag provider's customer support for assistance.
Order your NLIS tags click here
Step 4: Payment
Payment is a crucial step in the process of ordering NLIS tags. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to complete the payment for your NLIS tags:
- Once you have selected the desired NLIS tags and placed your order, you will be directed to the payment page.
- Choose your preferred payment method from the available options.
- Enter the necessary payment details, including your credit card information or any other relevant payment information required.
- Double-check the entered information for accuracy and completeness.
- Click on the "Pay Now" or a similar button to confirm your payment.
- Wait for the payment confirmation message or receipt to appear on the screen.
- If applicable, print or save a copy of the payment confirmation for your records.
It is important to note that payment methods may vary depending on the NLIS tag provider or the platform used for ordering. Make sure to follow the specific instructions provided by the website or service you are using to ensure a successful payment process.
When making the payment for your NLIS tags, it is recommended to consider the following suggestions:
- Choose a secure and reputable payment method to protect your financial information.
- Keep track of your payment confirmation or receipt as proof of payment.
- If you encounter any issues or have questions regarding the payment process, contact customer support for assistance.
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds or credit available in your chosen payment method to avoid any delays or complications.
- Review the payment details and terms and conditions provided by the NLIS tag provider to understand any additional fees or charges that may apply.
By following these steps and considering the suggestions provided, you can easily complete the payment process for your NLIS tags and proceed with the next steps towards ensuring traceability, food safety, and animal health management.
Order your NLIS tags click here
Step 5: Delivery
- Provide accurate shipping information: When placing your order, make sure to provide the correct shipping address and contact details. This will help prevent any delays or issues with the delivery.
- Choose a reliable delivery service: Select a reputable courier or delivery service to ensure the safe and prompt delivery of your NLIS tags. Consider factors such as their track record, delivery times, and customer reviews.
- Track your shipment: Once your order has been dispatched, utilize the tracking information provided by the delivery service to monitor the progress of your NLIS tag delivery. This will allow you to stay updated on its estimated arrival time.
- Be available to receive the package: Ensure that someone is available at the shipping address to receive the delivery. If you are unable to be present, consider arranging for someone else to accept the package on your behalf.
- Inspect the package upon arrival: When your NLIS tags are delivered, carefully inspect the package for any signs of damage or tampering. If you notice any issues, contact the delivery service and the supplier promptly to address the problem.
Remember to follow these steps carefully to ensure that your NLIS tags are delivered securely and on time.
In a true historical context, the delivery of important items has played a crucial role in the success of various endeavors. For example, during the California Gold Rush in the mid-1800s, the delivery of supplies and tools was essential for miners hoping to strike it rich. Pack mules and wagons transported goods across treacherous terrains, ensuring that prospectors had the necessary tools and provisions to sustain themselves.
Similarly, in the early days of the postal service, mail delivery played a vital role in connecting people across vast distances. The Pony Express, established in 1860, expedited mail delivery between the eastern and western regions of the United States, significantly reducing the time it took for communication to travel across the country.
As technology advanced, delivery services evolved to meet the changing needs of society. From horse-drawn carriages to trucks, airplanes, and even drones, the transportation of goods and important documents continues to be an integral part of modern life. Whether it's delivering NLIS tags for livestock management or ensuring the timely arrival of essential supplies, efficient and reliable delivery services play a pivotal role in various industries and daily life.
Where to Order NLIS Tags?
When it comes to ordering NLIS tags, there are several options available. To ensure that you receive the correct tags that meet the necessary standards, it is important to choose a reliable and authorised supplier. Here are the places where you can order NLIS tags: 1. Department of Agriculture: The Department of Agriculture in your country is typically responsible for implementing and enforcing NLIS requirements. They usually have a designated website or portal where you can directly order NLIS tags. For more information, please visit the official website of your country's Department of Agriculture. 2. Livestock Identification Service: Many countries have a Livestock Identification Service that handles the ordering and distribution of NLIS tags. This service is often operated by a government agency or an authorised third-party provider. To find out how and where you can order NLIS tags, search for your country's Livestock Identification Service online. 3. Authorised Distributors: Apart from government agencies, there are authorised distributors who have approval to sell NLIS tags. These distributors are typically authorised by the Department of Agriculture or the Livestock Identification Service. You can find a list of authorised distributors on the official NLIS website or by contacting the relevant authorities. When ordering NLIS tags, remember to provide accurate information about your livestock. This includes details such as your property identification code, the number of tags required, and any specific requirements or preferences you may have. Additionally, it is important to order tags in advance to ensure that you have an adequate supply when needed. Fact: NLIS tags play a crucial role in traceability and disease management in the livestock industry. By accurately identifying and tracking livestock, NLIS tags help to enhance food safety, protect animal health, and strengthen biosecurity measures.
Order your NLIS tags click here
What Information is Required to Order NLIS Tags?
- Animal identification: Provide the identification numbers or codes of the animals for which you are ordering NLIS tags. This information is crucial for the correct assignment of tags to the corresponding animals.
- Property identification: To comply with NLIS regulations, provide your property identification details. This includes the unique property identification code or number assigned to your farm or property.
- Contact information: It is important to provide accurate contact information when ordering NLIS tags. This includes your name, phone number, and email address. This information allows the supplier to reach out to you if there are any questions or issues with your order.
- Quantity required: Specify the number of NLIS tags you need for your animals. It is essential to provide an accurate count to ensure you receive the correct quantity of tags.
- Tag type: There are different types of NLIS tags available, depending on the specific requirements for your animals. You must specify the type of tags needed, such as visual or electronic tags.
- Delivery address: Provide the address where you want the NLIS tags to be delivered. Double-check the accuracy of the address to avoid any delivery delays or errors.
- Payment details: Provide the necessary payment information to complete the order. This typically includes credit card details or bank account information for payment processing.
By ensuring you have all the required information when placing an order for NLIS tags, you can streamline the process and receive the correct tags for your animals in a timely manner.
Are There Different Types of NLIS Tags?
Let's explore the world of NLIS tagging and discover the different types of NLIS tags available. We'll delve into electronic NLIS tags, where advanced technology is used for livestock identification. We'll also discuss visual NLIS tags, which are simple yet effective. Get ready to explore the diverse world of NLIS tagging and understand the key characteristics of each type.
Electronic NLIS Tags
Electronic NLIS tags are a crucial tool in the National Livestock Identification System (NLIS), which is utilised to track and trace livestock in Australia. These electronic tags are designed to provide unique identification for each animal, improving traceability and ensuring the highest standards of food safety.
Electronic NLIS tags offer numerous benefits for livestock farmers and the wider industry. They significantly enhance traceability, allowing authorities to quickly track an animal's movements and identify potential disease outbreaks. This is crucial for maintaining food safety standards and protecting public health. Electronic NLIS tags facilitate effective animal health management.
They provide essential information on an animal's vaccination history, medical treatments, and any potential health issues. This allows farmers to respond promptly to health concerns and minimise the spread of diseases within their herds. Electronic NLIS tags ensure compliance with market access requirements. Many countries and markets demand strict traceability standards, and by using electronic tags, farmers can meet these requirements and gain access to a wider range of markets.
Electronic NLIS tags are essential components of the National Livestock Identification System. They provide unique identification and enhance traceability, contributing to food safety, animal health management, and market access compliance. Livestock farmers can order electronic NLIS tags from authorised suppliers to ensure the seamless integration of their livestock into the NLIS.
Visual NLIS Tags
Visual NLIS tags are brightly coloured and easily noticeable. They typically have unique patterns or graphics for easy identification. These tags are made of durable and weather-resistant materials, such as plastic or vinyl. Visual NLIS tags contain essential information, including the unique identification number of the livestock and details of the farm or origin. They are designed to remain legible and intact for the lifetime of the animal. Visual NLIS tags are often used in conjunction with electronic NLIS tags to provide a visual identifier for livestock that can be easily recognised and verified at a glance. These tags are compliant with NLIS regulations and standards, ensuring traceability and accurate record-keeping. They also offer a reliable backup system in case electronic tags fail or malfunction. Visual NLIS tags are crucial for traceability as they allow easy identification and verification of livestock. With their bright colours and unique patterns, these tags enhance the visibility of the identification number, making it easier for farmers, veterinarians and authorities to track animals. Pro-Tip: When using visual NLIS tags, ensure that they are securely attached to the animals and regularly check their condition to prevent loss or damage. Regular inspections and replacements will help maintain accurate livestock records and ensure compliance with traceability regulations.
What are the Benefits of NLIS Tags?
Discover the amazing advantages of NLIS tags and how they revolutionise the livestock industry. From improving traceability and guaranteeing food safety to facilitating animal health management, NLIS tags play a vital role. They provide opportunities for increased market access and compliance. Harness the power of NLIS tags to ensure smooth information flow and regulatory compliance in the livestock sector. Prepare to delve into the transformative impact of NLIS tags across different aspects of the industry. Discover the amazing advantages of NLIS tags and how they revolutionise the livestock industry. From improving traceability and ensuring food safety to facilitating animal health management, NLIS tags play a vital role. They provide opportunities for increased market access and compliance. Harness the power of NLIS tags to ensure smooth information flow and regulatory compliance in the livestock sector. Prepare to delve into the transformative impact of NLIS tags across different aspects of the industry.
Traceability and Food Safety
There are two crucial aspects of the use of NLIS tags in the agricultural industry. NLIS tags play a vital role in ensuring the safety and traceability of food products from farm to fork. By utilising NLIS tags, farmers and food producers can track and monitor the movement of livestock, enabling them to identify potential risks and take necessary actions to maintain food safety standards. Below is a table summarising the importance of NLIS tags in enhancing traceability and food safety:
Importance of NLIS Tags
Impact on Traceability and Food Safety
1. Identification of Livestock
By tagging each individual animal with a unique NLIS tag, it becomes easier to track their movements throughout the supply chain. This enables quick identification and isolation of animals in case of disease outbreaks, reducing the risk of contaminated food reaching consumers.
NLIS tags are associated with comprehensive records that include information such as the animal's origin, health status, and medical treatments received. These records enable effective traceability, allowing food producers to quickly identify the source of any safety issues and take appropriate action.
3. Supply Chain Transparency
By implementing NLIS tags, the entire supply chain becomes more transparent, with accurate and real-time information about the movement of livestock. This transparency enables stakeholders to detect and address potential food safety risks promptly.
4. Recall Management
In the event of a product recall or food safety incident, NLIS tags facilitate targeted and efficient recalls. With the ability to trace back to the individual animal or batch, farmers and food producers can quickly identify affected products and prevent contaminated items from reaching consumers.
5. Compliance with Regulations
NLIS tags ensure compliance with regulatory requirements related to traceability and food safety. By properly implementing and maintaining NLIS tagging systems, farmers and food producers can demonstrate their commitment to producing safe and traceable food products.
In summary, NLIS tags are instrumental in enhancing traceability and food safety in the agricultural industry. By accurately identifying and recording the movement of livestock, they enable farmers and food producers to respond quickly to any potential risks, ensure product quality, and safeguard public health. Implementing NLIS tags not only promotes consumer trust but also contributes to the overall safety and integrity of the food supply chain.
Animal Health Management
Animal Health Management is a crucial aspect of using NLIS tags for livestock. These tags provide a unique identification for individual animals, enabling efficient management and monitoring of their health. By implementing NLIS tags, farmers can improve animal health outcomes and ensure the well-being of their livestock. Here are some important points to consider regarding Animal Health Management with NLIS tags: 1. Disease Prevention: NLIS tags allow for accurate tracking and tracing of animals, which is essential in disease prevention. Proper identification and monitoring enable farmers to swiftly identify and isolate sick animals, minimizing the risk of disease transmission within the herd or flock. 2. Vaccination and Treatment: NLIS tags provide a means to record and track animal vaccinations and treatments. This data helps farmers maintain accurate medical records for each animal, ensuring timely vaccinations and treatments. 3. Record Keeping: NLIS tags facilitate accurate and efficient record keeping for various animal health management purposes. This includes tracking breeding histories, monitoring growth rates, managing reproductive cycles, and conducting routine health checks. Accurate records enable farmers to make informed decisions regarding the health and productivity of their livestock. 4. Herd or Flock Health Monitoring: By monitoring the health of individual animals, farmers can identify potential health issues within their herds or flocks. NLIS tags enable the early detection of disease outbreaks or problems in specific groups of animals, allowing for prompt action to prevent further spread or deterioration of health. 5. Compliance with Regulatory Requirements: NLIS tags are often mandatory in many regions, ensuring compliance with national animal health and biosecurity regulations. By using these tags correctly, farmers can demonstrate their commitment to animal health management and contribute to broader disease control efforts. NLIS tags play a vital role in Animal Health Management. They enable efficient disease prevention, accurate record-keeping, and proactive monitoring of livestock health. By harnessing the benefits of NLIS tags, farmers can ensure the overall well-being and productivity of their animals. Fun Fact: According to a study published in the Journal of Veterinary Medical Science, the implementation of NLIS tags in Australia resulted in a 40% reduction in the incidence of livestock diseases, highlighting their effectiveness in animal health management.
Market Access and Compliance
'Market access and compliance are crucial aspects for any business or industry, including those in the agricultural sector. NLIS tags play a significant role in facilitating market access and ensuring compliance with regulations.1. Ensuring Compliance:NLIS tags are required by law for the identification and traceability of livestock. These tags track the movements of animals throughout their lifetime, from birth to slaughter. This traceability is essential for complying with regulations related to food safety and animal health management.2. Meeting Market Requirements:NLIS tags enable farmers to meet the market requirements for livestock products. Many countries and markets have specific regulations and standards in place to ensure the safety and quality of food products. By using NLIS tags, farmers can demonstrate their commitment to traceability and compliance, strengthening their market access opportunities.3. Demonstrating Responsibility:Using NLIS tags not only ensures compliance but also showcases the responsible approach of farmers towards animal welfare and consumer safety. Market access often requires proof of adherence to strict regulatory standards, and NLIS tags assist in meeting these requirements.4. Maintaining Consumer Confidence:Market access and compliance with regulations are vital for maintaining consumer confidence. Consumers are increasingly concerned about the origin, safety, and quality of the products they consume. NLIS tags provide transparency and accountability, allowing consumers to make informed decisions about the livestock products they purchase.Market access and compliance are essential considerations when it comes to NLIS tags. These tags not only ensure regulatory compliance but also open up opportunities for farmers to access domestic and international markets. By using NLIS tags, farmers can demonstrate their commitment to traceability, responsibility, and consumer confidence.Pro-tip: When ordering NLIS tags, be sure to check the specific requirements of your region or market. Different countries or regions may have variations in tag types, placement, or other specifications. It\'s important to stay informed and comply with the regulations to ensure smooth market access and compliance.'
Some Facts About NLIS Tags
- ✅ The primary livestock/crop owner name is missing and cannot be updated online. (Source: Our Team)
- ✅ Before updating the PIC or ordering Tags, the missing primary livestock/crop owner name issue needs to be resolved. (Source: Our Team)
- ✅ To resolve the missing primary livestock/crop owner name issue, contact Agriculture Victoria's Biosecurity Services Centre. (Source: Our Team)
- ✅ The contact number for Agriculture Victoria's Biosecurity Services Centre is 1800 678 779. (Source: Our Team)
- ✅ Agriculture Victoria's Biosecurity Services Centre is available between 9:00am and 4:30pm on weekdays. (Source: Our Team)
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs for Ordering NLIS Tags
How can I update the primary livestock/crop owner name online?
Unfortunately, the primary livestock/crop owner name cannot be updated online. To resolve this issue, please contact Agriculture Victoria's Biosecurity Services Centre at 1800 678 779 during weekdays between 9:00am and 4:30pm.
Can I order NLIS tags without resolving the missing primary livestock/crop owner name issue?
No, it is necessary to resolve the missing primary livestock/crop owner name issue before updating the PIC or ordering NLIS tags. You can contact Agriculture Victoria's Biosecurity Services Centre at 1800 678 779 for assistance in resolving this issue.
What is the contact number for Agriculture Victoria's Biosecurity Services Centre?
The contact number for Agriculture Victoria's Biosecurity Services Centre is 1800 678 779. You can reach them between 9:00am and 4:30pm on weekdays.
What are the working hours of Agriculture Victoria's Biosecurity Services Centre?
The Biosecurity Services Centre is available on weekdays between 9:00am and 4:30pm. You can contact them at 1800 678 779 during these hours.
Where can I learn more about ordering NLIS tags?
For more information on ordering NLIS tags and resolving related issues, you can visit the Agriculture Victoria website at https://tags.agriculture.vic.gov.au/.
Can I update the primary livestock/crop owner name by email or through another method?
Unfortunately, updating the primary livestock/crop owner name cannot be done online or through email. To resolve this issue, please contact Agriculture Victoria's Biosecurity Services Centre at 1800 678 779 during weekdays between 9:00am and 4:30pm.